Ngorongoro Walking Safari Walking and Trekking
|1 person||282 usd per person|
|2-3 pax||2017 usd per person|
|4 and more people||133 usd per person|
why you should do walking in Ngorongoro
- On foot you are a participant in the world of wildlife rather than a spectator.
- You can visit remote areas in solitude, away from the crowds.
- It awakens your senses when you see, feel, hear and smell wildlife and the bush.
- You walk on the same path as elephants, lions, buffaloes and other wildlife.
- Feel connected with nature and savour the excitement of encounters with wildlife first hand.
- Learn how to observe wind direction, to read animal tracks and to pay attention to animal behavior.
- Enjoy also the smaller wildlife, which can’t be so easily seen from a vehicle.
- More adventurous and intimate way to experience nature and wildlife than by vehicle.
5 Hous Driving
2 hour walking
All Taxes / VAT
1 Meals a day Mentioned in Itinerary
Bottled Water (1.5 Liter per person per day)
Activities as mentiioned in tour description
Transportation as mentioned, Toyota Land Cruiser with pop-up roof
A professional guide / driver
Drinks (Soda, Alcohol)
Other Personal Items