Weddings and Honeymoons Tanzania
Wedding in Tanzania
Tanzania offers almost endless options when it comes to planning your special day. Whether you want something private for the two of you or you’d like your friends and family to join you for a truly memorable destination wedding, the hotels and lodges of East Africa are famous across are famous for their hospitality and flexibility when it comes to accommodating the needs of guests.
You can choose to have a civil service on the beach or at your hotel, or we can arrange a traditional church wedding to suit most faiths. If you’re looking for a truly unique way to start your lives together, why not celebrate with a wedding in Masai style?
Welcomed by the local people singing traditional songs, you’ll dress in Masai fashion, be blessed by a Masai elder, and participate in a celebration of dance, music, and food when the ceremony is done.
Why Wedding in Africa
- Beautiful weather year round
- A choice of stunning destinations
- Honeymoon venue and wedding venue combined
- Beach weddings on Zanzibar
- Weddings through such legendary parks as the Serengeti, Ngorongoro.
- Traditional dhow wedding on Zanzibar
- Access to high end resorts and lodges for maximum privacy
- A lifetime of memories
- Private candle lit dinner
- Honeymoon surndown service & a freshly cut flower bouquet.
- Private starlight dinner with song and cake
- Honeymoon turndown with chocolate pralines and bottle of sparkling wine
- Couples massage, 60 minutes
- Serengeti champagne Sundowners
- A Bottle of Champagne at the Villa upon arrival
- A Honeymoon Candle light dinner at the beach
- Sunset dhow cruise
- His and hers wedding gift
- A Tanzanian photo album
Other Personal Items