Tarangire Walking Safari Trekking and Walking
Price 60 usd extra per person fom the Tarangire day trip
- why you should do walking in Tarangire
- On foot you are a participant in the world of wildlife rather than a spectator.
- You can visit remote areas in solitude, away from the crowds.
- It awakens your senses when you see, feel, hear and smell wildlife and the bush.
- You walk on the same path as elephants, lions, buffaloes and other wildlife.
- Feel connected with nature and savour the excitement of encounters with wildlife first hand.
- Learn how to observe wind direction, to read animal tracks and to pay attention to animal behavior.
- Enjoy also the smaller wildlife, which can’t be so easily seen from a vehicle.
- More adventurous and intimate way to experience nature and wildlife than by vehicle.